with christmas coming up. I realised there would be no other subject for this buy android tablet Leicester post than gift ideas.

last christmas I forked out £500 to buy the apple iPad for my beloved son Which he constantly nagged for it was his biggest gift.

My mother, his nan however didn't know that i had done so and she spent £50 on an android tablet.

which present would you guess my boy enjoyed the most?... You guessed it the android tablet which cost just £50 compared to the ipads £500

so I asked my son the reason why and he said "thankyou so much for the ipad mum but... the tablet is just amazing, I can play better games and i don't have to have itunes to listen to my music"

If you are wondering where the tablet was bought it was from:
http://topandroidtablets.co.uk

hope this will help some of you

buy android tablet Nottingham

buy android tablet Derby